Gastronomy & Market
The Gastronomic area offers a wide variety of restaurants and terraces to enjoy the dining experience.
Expert hands such as those of Giovanni Sesta, Italian master pizzaiolo, who prepares the most traditional pizzas and extraordinary gourmet pizzas, with products selected with passion and picked from the Italian farms of one of our partners and from those of some farmers friends.
All in a restaurant with contemporary and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Pizzeria, restaurant and bar, full of light and good food, where also the children are welcome.
Renowned are their five-seed breads, breads with tomato, natural tin loaf bread and rye and corn bread.
[h]arina is a bakery that offers handmade cakes based on traditional and simple recipes, using natural ingredients. Here you can find daily-baked cakes of different flavours such as chocolate, brownie with cheese, milk caramel, apple or lemon, and also sponge cakes, almond cookies, chocolate cookies, Lacasitos cookies, muffins, etc.
[h]arina is a café where you can sample the products made in our bakery and enjoy breakfast with a good coffee and the best toast, as well as natural yogurts, freshly squeezed fruit juices, croissants, etc.
You can have lunch, dinner or a snack without fixed schedule, just whenever you feel like it.
Salads, pizzas, quiches, pies, sandwiches and delicious toasts are freshly prepared. Gazpacho and Salmorejo; migas with ham shavingsin winter. Also smoothies, juices and natural healthy lemonades.
[h]arina, which is opening now in Aravaca, has premises at Plaza de la Independencia, at Fuencarral street, in El Corte Inglés Gourmet Experience at Castellana, Callao and Goya, all of them in Madrid, and also at Plaza del Duque de la Victoria in Seville.
It is a Sushi Bar Japanese restaurant where traditional and modern and avant-garde Japanese cuisine merge, creating a wide variety of traditional Japanese dishes with different textures and flavors.
Also with takeaway service!
The basis of our burgers comes from the mixture of the best meat, minced and prepared daily in our restaurant. Ox meat, Iberian pork and free-range poultry without damaging handling that keeps them from being excellent.
Our menu opens with the usual starters, reviewed by Meat Love:
- Onion rings combo.
- Free range Chicken fingers marinated in lemongrass.
- Iberian pork ribs with three sauces.
- Steak tartar, etc.
- Burgers with tomato, lettuce, bacon and cheese
- Exclusive Cheese Burgers: Cabrales and tart apple jam, Gorgonzola, dried tomato and pesto, Camembert with gravy and raspberry Cumberland sauce, Manchego cheese with capers and green asparagus, etc
- Beer Burgers and marinated with bourbon and sour orange.
- Roast Beef Burgers and Parmesan Cheese Burgers, of ox cheeks burgers with bitter cocoa.
- Salt-cooked T-bone steak.
- Iberian Burgers with loin and pork secret mixture marinated with Manchego cheese on a mollete bread with virgin olive oil and mashed figs, etc
- Free Range Chicken Burgers, chicken breast fillet with cheddar and chopped apple, rosemary and almond.
- Veggie burgers: garden vegetables burgers and grilled tofu burgers.
- Delicious homemade desserts, ice creams and sorbets.
All products used in Meat Love contain absolutely no preservatives or colorings. The hamburger meat is not mixed with egg or milk, and contains no additives. It is pure grilled meat, cooked with care and served with love.